- Referenced in 4 articles
- efficient algorithm for computing parametric multivariate polynomial GCD. A new efficient algorithm ... computing a parametric greatest common divisor (GCD) of parametric multivariate polynomials over ... simple insight that the GCD of two multivariate polynomials (non-parametric as well as parametric ... single generator. Using this generator, the parametric GCD of that branch is obtained by division...
- Referenced in 172 articles
- Axiom is a general purpose Computer Algebra system...
- Referenced in 649 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 3068 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 275 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 1841 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 3137 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5296 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- Mathemagix: Towards large scale programming for symbolic and...
- Referenced in 6235 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13100 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 283 articles
- QEPCAD B: A program for computing with semi...
- Referenced in 743 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 1472 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 718 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 480 articles
- The Mizar System is the only implementation of...
- Referenced in 1462 articles
- The Matrix Computation Toolbox is a collection of...