- Referenced in 1018 articles
- sets without the imposition of a parametric model. The main goal of this book...
- Referenced in 201 articles
- descriptive statistics, two-sample tests, parametric accelerated failure models, Cox model. Delayed entry (truncation) allowed ... models; interval censoring for parametric models. Case-cohort designs...
- Referenced in 461 articles
- with single samples from parametric and nonparametric models. Chapter 3 extends the basic ideas...
System Identification Toolbox
- Referenced in 179 articles
- supported. These include the use of non-parametric, subspace-based, and prediction-error algorithms coupled ... either MIMO state space or MISO polynomial model structures. A key feature of the software ... models, the use of non-standard model parametrizations, and the employment of Expectation Maximization...
- Referenced in 338 articles
- data, spatio-temporal models, graphical models, and semi-parametric statistics. With so many applications ... GMRFs in complex hierarchical models, in which statistical inference is only possible using Markov Chain...
- Referenced in 103 articles
- specification tests for parametric mean regression models and parametric quantile regression models, among others...
- Referenced in 162 articles
- nonlinear parametric and non-parametric (total variation penalized) models for conditional quantiles of a univariate...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- processes. Church is based on the Lisp model of lambda calculus, containing a pure Lisp ... simple description of many complex non-parametric models. We illustrate language features through several examples ... planning by inference, and various non-parametric clustering models. Finally, we show how to implement...
- Referenced in 761 articles
- viewed as a relatively simple extension of parametric regression and treat the two together. They ... based on penalized regression splines and mixed models. Every model in this book...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- testing and evaluating these data-based modelling techniques. The CONTSID toolbox was first released ... identifying linear dynamic continuous-time parametric models from measured input/output sampled data; it provides transfer...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- intervals for general linear hypotheses in parametric models, including linear, generalized linear, linear mixed effects...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- benchmark set includes more than 50 parametrized models (300 concrete instances) together with their correctness...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- frailtypack: General Frailty models using a semi_parametric penalized likelihood estimation or a parametric estimation ... also a parametric estimation. 1) A shared gamma frailty model and Cox proportional hazard model...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- regression models into a well defined theory of conditional inference procedures. This non-parametric class ... algorithm for recursive partitioning based on parametric models (e.g. linear models, GLMs or survival regression...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- Survival and Multi-State Models. Flexible parametric models for time-to-event data, including ... Parmar spline model, generalized gamma and generalized F distributions. Any user-defined parametric distribution ... fitting and predicting from fully parametric multi-state models...
- Referenced in 72 articles
- requires the relaxation of parametric assumptions in order to gain modeling flexibility and robustness against...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- unweighted SAR and CAR spatial regression models, semi-parametric and Moran eigenvector spatial filtering...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- King, and Stuart (2007) for improving parametric statistical models by preprocessing data with nonparametric matching ... hard-to-justify, but commonly made, statistical modeling assumptions. The software also easily fits into ... with MatchIt, researchers can use whatever parametric model they would have used without MatchIt...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- some generic tools for inference in parametric models are provided...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- toolpath generation directly in Rhino. Like many modeling applications, Rhino also features a scripting language ... avant-garde architects are using parametric modeling tools, like Grasshopper. Rhino’s increasing popularity...