- Referenced in 4 articles
- efficient algorithm for computing parametric multivariate polynomial GCD. A new efficient algorithm for computing ... parametric greatest common divisor (GCD) of parametric multivariate polynomials over k[u][x] is presented ... that the GCD of two multivariate polynomials (non-parametric as well as parametric...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- polynomial interpolation and surface interpolation. KyPlot provides standard statistical procedures, such as various parametric ... nonparametric tests, regression analysis, procedures for multivariate analysis (principal component, factor, discriminant and canonical correlation...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- ARfit is a collection of Matlab modules for...
- Referenced in 173 articles
- Axiom is a general purpose Computer Algebra system...
- Referenced in 105 articles
- CASA is a special-purpose system for computational...
- Referenced in 115 articles
- The program cdd+ (cdd, respectively) is a C...
- Referenced in 384 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 654 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 1880 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 202 articles
- CSDP, A C Library for Semidefinite Programming. This...
- Referenced in 110 articles
- C-XSC. A programming environment for verified scientific...
- Referenced in 127 articles
- A C++ class library for extended scientific computing...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- Epsilon is a library of functions implemented in...
- Referenced in 247 articles
- FGb/Gb libraryGb is a program (191 420 lines...
- Referenced in 698 articles
- Isabelle is a generic proof assistant. It allows...
- Referenced in 196 articles
- KNITRO is a solver for nonlinear optimization. It...
- Referenced in 117 articles
- Kronecker is a package for Magma computer algebra...
- Referenced in 306 articles
- LANCELOT. A Fortran package for large-scale nonlinear...
- Referenced in 1695 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- LiDIA: A library for computational number theory. LiDIA...