- Referenced in 659 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 354 articles
- Gerris is a Free Software program for the...
- Referenced in 1958 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 5403 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6445 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 10196 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1522 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 214 articles
- VODE: A variable-coefficient ODE solver. This paper...
- Referenced in 197 articles
- The Modula programming language is a descendant of...
- Referenced in 291 articles
- ALGOL 68 (short for ALGOrithmic Language 1968) is...
- Referenced in 294 articles
- Ada is a structured, statically typed, imperative, wide...
- Referenced in 289 articles
- Eiffel is an ISO-standardized, object-oriented programming...
- Referenced in 553 articles
- FFTW is a C subroutine library for computing...
- Referenced in 855 articles
- CVX is a modeling system for constructing and...
- Referenced in 190 articles
- The Java Modeling Language (JML) is a behavioral...
- Referenced in 2889 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 717 articles
- PDCO: Primal-Dual interior method for Convex Objectives...
- Referenced in 423 articles
- Chebfun is a collection of algorithms and a...