- Referenced in 149 articles
- logic itself are the efficient use of functions in the logic as new proof procedures ... permission of bounded quantification and partial recursive functions. These changes in the logic were described ... addition of bounded quantification and partial functions to a computational logic and its theorem prover...
- Referenced in 148 articles
- unconstrained optimization of partially separable functions We consider the problem of minimizing a smooth objective...
- Referenced in 2451 articles
- DLMF) to provide useful data about special functions for a wide audience. The initial products ... systems. These and other problems, and some partially successful work-arounds, are discussed in this...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- version of simple type theory with partial functions and subtypes. Mathematical specification and inference...
- Referenced in 173 articles
- FEniCS. A large part of the functionality of FEniCS is implemented as part of DOLFIN ... based on partial differential equations and implements core parts of the functionality of FEniCS, including...
- Referenced in 73 articles
- solve linear partial differential equations. To use its primary function the user specifies a system...
- Referenced in 404 articles
- boundary conditions can all be arbitrary functions of the dependent variables.Predefined multiphysics-application templates solve ... yourself. Or you can specify your own partial differential equations (PDEs) and link them with...
- Referenced in 664 articles
- first language implementing nested function definitions with lexical scope. It gave rise to many other ... different from Algol 60 and was criticised partially for being so, so that in general...
- Referenced in 54 articles
- partial differential equations (PDE), differential algebraic equations (DAE), and delay differential equations (DDE) , Functions that ... first-order ordinary differential equations (ODE), of partial differential equations (PDE), of differential algebraic equations ... delay differential equations. The functions provide an interface to the FORTRAN functions lsoda, lsodar, lsode ... ODEPACK collection, to the FORTRAN functions dvode and daspk and a C-implementation of solvers...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- test functions; and TSTFN2 returns a value, first partials, and second partial derivatives...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- successively adding a new piece to a partial solution, i.e. to the set of pieces ... tested. Different objective functions are also proposed to evaluate and compare partial solutions. A total ... combinations of criteria and objective functions, are computationally tested. The computational experiments are based...
- Referenced in 72 articles
- sinc functions and the application to the numerical solution of partial differential equations. It contains...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- free optimization to deal with multimodal functions. Partial warm restarts are also gaining popularity ... gradient schemes to deal with ill-conditioned functions. In this paper, we propose a simple...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- library contains functions for H- and H2-matrix arithmetics, the treatment of partial differential equations...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- necessary to turn a description of a partial differential equations system into a finite element ... performs the entire range of functions necessary to solve partial differential equation systems: an editor...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- calculus and for a logic of partial functions. The next chapter is a very detailed...
- Referenced in 56 articles
- function including locations and values of all local minima is supplied to the user. Partial...
- Referenced in 106 articles
- software package PROPACK contains a set of functions for computing the singular value decomposition ... based on the Lanczos bidiagonalization algorithm with partial reorthogonalization (BPRO). The Lanczos routines can also...
- Referenced in 109 articles
- least one compatible value function a is preferred to b. These relations establish a necessary ... alternatives from A, being, respectively, a partial preorder and a strongly complete and negatively transitive ... berepresented in terms of an additive value function...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- language. Kernel-LEAF is a logic plus functional language based on the flattening technique ... able to cope with partial (undefined or non-terminating) functions. This is achieved by introducing...