- Referenced in 3221 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 719 articles
- Isabelle is a generic proof assistant. It allows...
- Referenced in 1713 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 3363 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5403 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6445 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 10196 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 2033 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1522 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 1284 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- JavaView is a 3D geometry viewer and a...
- Referenced in 553 articles
- FFTW is a C subroutine library for computing...
- Referenced in 307 articles
- PVM (Parallel Virtual Machine) is a software package...
- Referenced in 820 articles
- Simulink® is an environment for multidomain simulation and...
- Referenced in 1571 articles
- fda: Functional Data Analysis , These functions were developed...
- Referenced in 855 articles
- CVX is a modeling system for constructing and...
- Referenced in 1521 articles
- The Matrix Computation Toolbox is a collection of...
- Referenced in 1204 articles
- LIBSVM is a library for Support Vector Machines...
- Referenced in 2889 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...