- Referenced in 17 articles
- mesh code for fourth-order time-dependent partial differential equations We develop and analyze ... code for the adaptive simulation of fourth-order PDEs based on collocation. The scheme ... thin-film -- type equations exhibiting metastable behavior, finite-time solution blow-up, finite-time extinction...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- atomic changes, and a partial order inter-dependences of these changes is calculated. Change impact ... affected (regression or unit) tests whose execution behavior may have been modified by the applied...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- capabilities. While existing TM applications can partially answer the above question, and are useful ... sense that they provide a first-order TM experimentation framework, they serve only ... provide extensive analysis of the transactional behavior of QuakeTM, with an emphasis and discussion...
- Referenced in 1 article
- covariant divergence-form second-order nonlinear elliptic systems of partial differential equations on domains with ... simulate the large deformation nonlinear elastic behavior of complicated hyperelastic bodies, although it can also...
- Referenced in 1 article
- abstract analyzer in order to analyze the program behavior at runtime. RAI is a hybrid ... that provides necessary primitives to explore relevant (partial) executions of each section and propagate accuracy...
- Referenced in 703 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- ARMS: an algebraic recursive multilevel solver for general...
- Referenced in 199 articles
- This paper describes the Automatically Tuned Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 283 articles
- ACL2 is both a programming language in which...
- Referenced in 105 articles
- CASA is a special-purpose system for computational...
- Referenced in 654 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 244 articles
- Data Envelopment Analysis (DEA) is becoming an increasingly...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- COMSOL Multiphysics, vormals FEMLAB, ist eine Software zur...
- Referenced in 3154 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 720 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 310 articles
- A tutorial 2D MATLAB code for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 196 articles
- KNITRO is a solver for nonlinear optimization. It...
- Referenced in 1695 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 1904 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 3296 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...