- Referenced in 186 articles
- analyzing a compact structure we call a planning graph. We describe a new planner, Graphplan ... Graphplan always returns a shortest possible partial-order plan, or states that no valid plan ... partial-order planner, UCPOP, on a variety of interesting natural and artificial planning problems...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- Lisp source code for the UCPOP partial order planner, version 4.1, is available via anonymous ... explore and refine a partial plan...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- partial order planner. VHPOP is a Partial Order Causal Link (POCL) planner loosely based ... flaw selection strategies for POCL planning, and combines this with more recent developments...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- reasoning tasks. The semantics of the first-order preference language is defined using the situation ... calculus formula. The relative preference of alternative plans is represented as a weight, which ... properties. A preference formula provides a partial order on what are effectively temporally extended goals ... first forward-chaining planner that generates a plan that not only achieves a user-defined...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- types of inconsistencies in the current partial plan, and are dynamically evaluated during search using ... evaluation function. In temporal domains, actions are ordered using a ”precedence graph” that is maintained...
- Referenced in 1 article
- package correlateR is planned to be a comprehensive resource of functions related to correlations ... inefficient) marginal, partial, semi-partial correlations and covariances of arbitrary conditional order. A good discussion...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- test calculations on a personal computer in order to select the necessary parameters for task ... analysis of SDE in partial derivatives. Later, the authors plan to continue developing tools...
- Referenced in 249 articles
- ADOL-C: Automatic Differentiation of C/C++. We present...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- ARMS: an algebraic recursive multilevel solver for general...
- Referenced in 394 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 1890 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 127 articles
- A C++ class library for extended scientific computing...
- Referenced in 244 articles
- Data Envelopment Analysis (DEA) is becoming an increasingly...
- Referenced in 3189 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 97 articles
- We present a recently developed Maple-based “GeM...
- Referenced in 282 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 713 articles
- Isabelle is a generic proof assistant. It allows...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- The ITPACK project: Past, present, and future The...