- Referenced in 92 articles
- equivalence class of a Directed Acyclic Graph (DAG) via the PC-Algorithm. The equivalence class ... represented by its (unique) Completete Partially Directed Acyclic Graph (CPDAG). Furthermore, a PAG instead...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- standard way of generating pseudo-random task-graphs for use in scheduling and allocation research ... problem instances consisting of partially-ordered or directed acyclic graphs (DAGs) of tasks, i.e., task...
- Referenced in 1 article
- Causal graphs, such as directed acyclic graphs (DAGs) and partial ancestral graphs (PAGs), represent causal ... these methods only output a single causal graph consistent with the independencies/dependencies (the Markov equivalence ... estimated from the data. However, many distinct graphs may be consistent with ... given PAG into a set of acyclic directed mixed graphs (ADMGs). We prove the correctness...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- always essential but difficult to capture incomplete, partial or uncertain knowledge when using ontologies ... direct translation of an OWL ontology into a BN directed acyclic graph (DAG), it also...
- Referenced in 0 articles
- probability model defined on an acyclic directed graph; distributed means nodes can be on different ... catalog of special cases. If a partial result cannot be calculated as a special case...
- Referenced in 257 articles
- ADOL-C: Automatic Differentiation of C/C++. We present...
- Referenced in 402 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 1906 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 284 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 310 articles
- LANCELOT. A Fortran package for large-scale nonlinear...
- Referenced in 1713 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 94 articles
- MA57 - a code for the solution of sparse...
- Referenced in 1958 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 3363 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5403 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 267 articles
- MapReduce is a new parallel programming model initially...
- Referenced in 6445 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 625 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 312 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...