- Referenced in 79 articles
- Cuba -- a library for multidimensional numerical integration. The...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- LanHEP - a package for the automatic generation of...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- LATTICEEASY: A Program for Lattice Simulations of Scalar...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- TSIL: a program for the calculation of two...
- Referenced in 81 articles
- RADAU5 implicit Runge-Kutta method of order 5...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- CLUSTEREASY A Program for Lattice Simulations of Scalar...
- Referenced in 1757 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 2889 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 791 articles
- SciPy (pronounced ”Sigh Pie”) is open-source software...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- CalcHEP is a package for automatic calculations of...
- Referenced in 400 articles
- matplotlib is a python 2D plotting library which...
- Referenced in 206 articles
- ODEPACK, a systematized collection of ODE solvers. ODEPACK...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- The New MATLAB Code bvpsuite for the Solution...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- DarkSUSY: computing supersymmetric dark matter properties numerically. The...
- Referenced in 72 articles
- GADGET: a code for collisionless and gasdynamical cosmological...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- GRChombo: numerical relativity with adaptive mesh refinement. In...