- Referenced in 31 articles
- finite element techniques based on the partition of unity method (PUM). Compared to classical finite ... Schweitzer. A Parallel Multilevel Partition of Unity Method for Elliptic Partial Differential Equations, Volume...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- flexibility given by the Partition of Unity, it is possible to recover optimal convergence rates...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- octree partition of unity method (OctPUM) with enrichments for multiscale modeling of heterogeneous media ... traditional asymptotic homogenization methods. An octree partition of unity method (OctPUM) is developed to solve ... approximation functions, generated using the partition of unity approach, are compactly supported on n-dimensional...
- Referenced in 677 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 374 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 1845 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- Algorithm 706: DCUTRI: an algorithm for adaptive cubature...
- Referenced in 115 articles
- As modern programming methodologies migrate from computer science...
- Referenced in 3026 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 653 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 291 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 300 articles
- A tutorial 2D MATLAB code for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 1659 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5253 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6166 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12821 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 120 articles
- On the GAP package numericalsgps. After short introductions...
- Referenced in 621 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- Algorithm 783: Pcp2Nurb -- smooth free-form surfacing with...