- Referenced in 31 articles
- element techniques based on the partition of unity method (PUM). Compared to classical finite element ... methods (FEM), a PUM can directly utilize user insight, domain-specific information and physics-based ... Schweitzer. A Parallel Multilevel Partition of Unity Method for Elliptic Partial Differential Equations, Volume...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- octree partition of unity method (OctPUM) with enrichments for multiscale modeling of heterogeneous media ... asymptotic homogenization methods. An octree partition of unity method (OctPUM) is developed to solve ... approximation functions, generated using the partition of unity approach, are compactly supported on n-dimensional ... between finite elements and meshfree methods in character and is computationally more efficient than pure...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- context of the NURBS-enhanced finite element method, NURBS-enhanced subelements are defined to take ... flexibility given by the Partition of Unity, it is possible to recover optimal convergence rates...
- Referenced in 703 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 384 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 1880 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- Algorithm 706: DCUTRI: an algorithm for adaptive cubature...
- Referenced in 115 articles
- As modern programming methodologies migrate from computer science...
- Referenced in 3154 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 720 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 306 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 310 articles
- A tutorial 2D MATLAB code for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 1695 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5363 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6337 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13460 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 636 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- Algorithm 783: Pcp2Nurb -- smooth free-form surfacing with...
- Referenced in 215 articles
- PLTMG 11.0 is a package for solving elliptic...