- Referenced in 31 articles
- pattern discovery has progressed form mining frequent itemsets and sequences to mining structured patterns including ... relations among data with wide applications in bioinformatics, Web exploration, and etc. However, mining large...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- long biological datasets. The growth of bioinformatics has resulted in datasets with new characteristics. These ... great challenge for existing (closed) frequent pattern discovery algorithms, since they have an exponential dependence ... bioinformatics datasets show that CARPENTER is orders of magnitude better than previous closed pattern mining...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- bioinformatic data regarding all amyloid proteins and their precursors. Our sequence pattern discovery and analysis...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- cluster; and drug identification patterns matched to erlotinib, gefitinib, afatinib, and lapatinib. CellMiner greatly broadens ... extensive NCI-60 database for discovery by creating web-based processes that are rapid, flexible ... readily applied by users without bioinformatics expertise...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- identify a putative ricin-like protein -a discovery made possible by simultaneous data exploration using ... available data and a variety of popular bioinformatics software tools. CONCLUSION: We have integrated diverse ... interactions), functional associations (operon, chromosomal proximity, phylogenetic pattern), metabolic pathways (KEGG) and Pubmed abstracts (STRING...
- Referenced in 263 articles
- MapReduce is a new parallel programming model initially...
- Referenced in 13559 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 566 articles
- An extensible SAT-solver. MiniSat is a minimalistic...
- Referenced in 609 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 10082 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 215 articles
- Silhouettes: a graphical aid to the interpretation and...
- Referenced in 3435 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 268 articles
- Description (homepage): SVMlight is an implementation of Vapnik...
- Referenced in 2790 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 714 articles
- GUROBI OPTIMIZER: State of the Art Mathematical Programming...
- Referenced in 328 articles
- Bioconductor provides tools for the analysis and comprehension...
- Referenced in 676 articles
- SPSS is a computer program used for survey...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- YAWL (Yet Another Workflow Language) is a workflow...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- rattle: Graphical user interface for data mining in...