- Referenced in 697 articles
- approach to semiparametric regression is based on penalized regression splines and mixed models. Every model...
- Referenced in 399 articles
- solving the dual of the graphical lasso penalized likelihood, by block coordinate ascent; a result...
- Referenced in 277 articles
- covariates. The unifying themes are the general penalized likelihood method and the construction of multivariate...
- Referenced in 113 articles
- package PMA: Penalized Multivariate Analysis. Performs Penalized Multivariate Analysis: a penalized matrix decomposition, sparse principal ... Witten, Tibshirani and Hastie (2009) A penalized matrix decomposition, with applications to sparse principal components...
- Referenced in 189 articles
- inference with MCMC sampling (NUTS, HMC) and penalized maximum likelihood estimation with Optimization (BFGS). Stan...
- Referenced in 142 articles
- nonlinear parametric and non-parametric (total variation penalized) models for conditional quantiles of a univariate...
- Referenced in 73 articles
- provable numerical convergence properties, for optimizing the penalized likelihood. Furthermore, we provide oracle results which ... adaptive version of our sparsity-smoothness penalized approach yields large additional performance gains...
- Referenced in 93 articles
- distribution by maximum likelihood estimation (MLE) or penalized MLE. Also fits constrained ordination models...
- Referenced in 88 articles
- model for right-censored responses, and implements penalized maximum likelihood estimation for logistic and ordinary...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- package penalizedLDA: Penalized classification using Fisher’s linear discriminant. Implements the penalized LDA proposal ... Witten and Tibshirani (2011), Penalized classification using Fisher’s linear discriminant...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- replaced by an exact penalty function which penalizes nonlinear equality constraint violations only. When solving...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- Bayesian inference via variational approximation, and (optionally penalized) maximum likelihood estimation via optimization...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- General Frailty models using a semi_parametric penalized likelihood estimation or a parametric estimation , Frailtypack ... several classes of frailty models using a penalized likelihood estimation on the hazard function...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- like trees using mean path lengths and penalized likelihood. Phylogeny estimation can be done with...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- minimization of a penalized criterion. L. Birgé and P. Massart [Probab. Theory Relat. Fields...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- account constraints by the method of exact penalization...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- Simultaneous confidence bands for penalized spline estimators. In this article, we construct simultaneous confidence bands ... smooth curve using penalized spline estimators. We consider three types of estimation methods ... show that the mixed-model formulation of penalized splines can help obtain, at least approximately...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- similar behavior. The technique is based on penalized least squares with a geometrically intuitive penalty...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- Features: SVM Classification using linear and quadratic penalization of misclassified examples ( penalization coefficients...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- package penalized: Efficient approximate k-fold and leave-one-out cross-validation for ridge regression ... several microarray data sets. An R package penalized, which implements the method, is available...