- Referenced in 7 articles
- error by penalizing the fit of a model (deviance) by its complexity, determined ... interactions, and/or gene-environment interactions in the prior specification is worth the extra parameterization...
- Referenced in 5957 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12309 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 221 articles
- A collection of electronically available data instances for...
- Referenced in 8601 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 186 articles
- GLIM - a system for interactive fitting of generalized...
- Referenced in 97 articles
- Research on pixel-level image fusion algorithm based...
- Referenced in 601 articles
- S-PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- Simultaneous regression shrinkage, variable selection, and supervised clustering...
- Referenced in 735 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 1207 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 179 articles
- Silhouettes: a graphical aid to the interpretation and...
- Referenced in 1191 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 630 articles
- This software is designed to solve conic programming...
- Referenced in 3100 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 2583 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 305 articles
- Bioconductor provides tools for the analysis and comprehension...
- Referenced in 514 articles
- LINPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...
- Referenced in 590 articles
- The FEniCS Project is a collaborative project for...