- Referenced in 198 articles
- Expokit provides a set of routines aimed at...
- Referenced in 720 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 5363 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 13460 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 9810 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 177 articles
- DUNE, the Distributed and Unified Numerics Environment is...
- Referenced in 340 articles
- LS-DYNA A combined Implicit/Explicit solver. One scalable...
- Referenced in 262 articles
- Subroutine DDASSL uses the backward differentiation formulas of...
- Referenced in 1541 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 1594 articles
- The Abaqus Unified FEA product suite offers powerful...
- Referenced in 841 articles
- ARPACK is a collection of Fortran77 subroutines designed...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- ANSYS Polyflow provides advanced fluid dynamics technology for...
- Referenced in 139 articles
- ParMETIS is an MPI-based parallel library that...
- Referenced in 192 articles
- A Finite Element Analysis Program. FEAP is a...
- Referenced in 2808 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 412 articles
- Chebfun is a collection of algorithms and a...
- Referenced in 204 articles
- ParaView is an open-source, multi-platform data...
- Referenced in 150 articles
- The libMesh library provides a framework for the...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- 3D explicit parallel MPM code, MPM3D, developed using...