Library of Triangulations
- Referenced in 14 articles
- complexity of the triangulation. The discrete Morse vector can be much larger than the Betti ... random Morse function produces the optimal Morse vector, i.e., the function is perfect. This ... computer experiments with 10.000 choices of Morse functions on concrete triangulations of certain manifolds with ... vertices admit a perfect discrete Morse function...
- Referenced in 654 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 3189 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 767 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 1702 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 1923 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 5373 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6355 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 316 articles
- polymake is open source software for research in...
- Referenced in 9969 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1994 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1508 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 195 articles
- SuperLU is a general purpose library for the...
- Referenced in 161 articles
- SymPy is a Python library for symbolic mathematics...
- Referenced in 943 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 1369 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 135 articles
- The Stanford GraphBase is a freely available collection...
- Referenced in 806 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 1584 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...