- Referenced in 1649 articles
- innermost loops. These block operations can be optimized for each architecture to account ... because, for fastest possible performance, LAPACK requires that highly optimized block matrix operations be already ... much as possible of the computation is performed by calls to the Basic Linear Algebra ... BLAS are available for many modern high-performance computers. For details of known vendor...
- Referenced in 1230 articles
- libraries, and tools for debugging and optimizing the performance of your applications. You’ll also...
- Referenced in 572 articles
- success, the Gurobi Optimizer goes beyond fast and reliable solution performance to provide a broad...
- Referenced in 137 articles
- algorithm, JADE, is proposed to improve optimization performance by implementing a new mutation strategy ”DE/current-to-pbest ... diversify the population and improve the convergence performance. The parameter adaptation automatically updates the control ... parameter settings and the characteristics of optimization problems. It is thus helpful to improve ... swarm optimization, and other evolutionary algorithms from the literature in terms of convergence performance...
- Referenced in 288 articles
- continuous and discrete problems, perform tradeoff analyses, and incorporate optimization methods into algorithms and applications...
- Referenced in 1216 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization problems over symmetric cones, i.e. it allows ... symbolic and numerical reordering schemes, balancing speed/accuracy performance and sophisticated dense column handling, using...
- Referenced in 376 articles
- experienced users with optimized code which may increase the performence of their implementations...
- Referenced in 72 articles
- algorithm configuration framework. The identification of performance-optimizing parameter settings is an important part ... provide methods for optimizing a target algorithm’s performance on a given class of problem...
- Referenced in 85 articles
- June 2013. Simon has been optimized for performance in hardware implementations, while its sister...
- Referenced in 56 articles
- linear systems is a difficult, nonconvex, nonsmooth optimization problem when the order of the controller ... solving fixed-order stabilization and performance optimization problems. It depends on a hybrid algorithm...
- Referenced in 168 articles
- unconstrained continuous and discrete optimization problems. Statistics: Tools to perform data analysis and modeling Control...
- Referenced in 759 articles
- limited-memory algorithm for solving large nonlinear optimization problems subject to simple bounds ... unconstrained problems and in this case performs similarly to its predecessor, algorithm L-BFGS (Harwell...
- Referenced in 130 articles
- wealth of routines to accelerate application performance and reduce development time. Today’s processors have ... processing power is to use a carefully optimized computing math library designed to harness that ... with the level of performance possible from a hand-optimized library. Because Intel has done...
- Referenced in 73 articles
- Spearmint is a software package to perform Bayesian optimization. The Software is designed to automatically...
- Referenced in 125 articles
- used to compare the performance of mixed integer optimizers. Its availability has provided an important...
- Referenced in 476 articles
- simplest NP-hard problems in combinatorial optimization, as they maximize an objective function subject ... results are presented to compare the actual performance of the most effective algorithms published...
- Referenced in 62 articles
- into their own program. DOT provides the optimization technology, while the rest of the program ... required function evaluations needed to perform the optimization. These function evaluations can be linear...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- case study in the performance and scalability of optimization algorithms. We analyze the performance ... solution of large optimization problems on high-performance parallel architectures. Our case study uses ... Advanced Optimization (TAO) is available for a wide range of high-performance architectures...
- Referenced in 197 articles
- high performance library production and maintenance, which we term automated empirical optimization of software; this ... basic linear algebra subprograms, a widely used, performance-critical, linear algebra kernel library...
- Referenced in 76 articles
- network approach. We include a performance study demonstrating the advantages of our approach over traditional ... discuss a variety of optimizations for improving the performance and fault tolerance of the basic...