- Referenced in 102 articles
- enterprise-wide solutions. Optimized to deliver industry-leading performance while lowering costs, IBM DB2 offers...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- mechanical systems, and to improve and optimize the performance of their products. Traditional ”build...
- Referenced in 218 articles
- field of computational geometry and multi-parametric optimization. The toolbox offers a broad spectrum ... friendly and accessible format: starting from different performance objectives (linear, quadratic, minimum time ... constraints, or create custom objective functions. Resulting optimal control laws can either be embedded into...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- derivvec. This allows for the straightforward performance optimization of the overall package. Additionally, by internally...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- selection modules (evolutionary multi-objective optimizers) and modules for performance assessment...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- Exact worst-case performance of first-order methods for composite convex optimization. We provide ... framework for computing the exact worst-case performance of any algorithm belonging to a broad ... order methods for composite convex optimization, including those performing explicit, projected, proximal, conditional and inexact ... worst-case guarantees and explicit instances of optimization problems on which the algorithm reaches this...
- Referenced in 351 articles
- limited-memory algorithm for solving large nonlinear optimization problems subject to simple bounds ... unconstrained problems and in this case performs similarly to its predecessor, algorithm L-BFGS (Harwell...
- Referenced in 88 articles
- developed particularly to support optimization applications, and we illustrate the performance of the code...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- difficulties in implementing complex arithmetic efficiently. These performance deficiencies can be attacked with a combination ... class libraries to enable other, more conventional, optimizations. Two compiler techniques, versioning and semantic expansion ... leveraged to allow fully automatic optimization and parallelization of Java code. Our measurements with ... Java can be competitive in performance with highly optimized and tuned Fortran code...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- PHiPAC (Portable High Performance ANSI C) Page for BLAS3 Compatible Fast Matrix Matrix Multiply. BLAS3 ... operations usually have great potential for agressive optimization. Unfortunately, they usually need to be hand ... machine and/or compiler to achieve near peak performance. We have developed a methodology whereby near ... vendor-optimized BLAS GEMM. Other generators, search scripts, and performance results are under development...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- based systems with thousands of processors. Performance optimization is an issue at different levels...
- Referenced in 663 articles
- robust and repeatable experiments: robust because performance results with artificially-generated matrices can be misleading ... that typically do not have such geometry (optimization, circuit simulation, economic and financial modeling, theoretical...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- probabilistic model checking. To achieve good performance, advanced optimization techniques are implemented...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- Platform (SNAP) is a general purpose, high performance system for analysis and manipulation of large ... written in C++ and optimized for maximum performance and compact graph representation. It easily scales...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- reformulation-optimization software engine. Most optimization software performs numerical computation, in the sense that ... decision variables, e.g. a solution to an optimization problem. In mathematical programming, however, a considerable ... describe a Reformulation-Optimization Software Engine (ROSE) for performing (automatic) symbolic computation on mathematical programming...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- lists. The layout is chosen to optimize performance on different platforms. Again this functionality...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- easy to use and reasonably well optimized for performance. It is being released under...
- Referenced in 135 articles
- used as a general purpose mixed-integer optimizer, MINTO attempts to: improve the formulation ... construct feasible solutions generate strong valid inequalities perform variable fixing based on reduced prices control ... build a special purpose mixed-integer optimizer, MINTO provides various mechanisms for incorporating problem specific...
- Referenced in 93 articles
- submit optimized code for eSTREAM ciphers. Reports on portfolio ciphers’ performance in software...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- made because we wanted performance similar to optimized hand-written code, while maintaining full generality...