- Referenced in 6 articles
- incongruence among species and gene trees. Empirical performance of the method on synthetic and biological ... outstanding. Being a heuristic, RIATA-HGT may overestimate the optimal number ... events; empirical performance, however, shows that such overestimation is very mild. par We have implemented...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- linear scheme that activates appropriate under- and overestimators with a number of binary decision variables ... binary variables and computationally compare the performance of this new formulation to the best-performing...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- cutting plane algorithm ESH generates a tighter overestimated set and unlike outer approximation the generation ... extensive numerical comparison of its performance against other state-of-the-art MINLP solvers...
- Referenced in 0 articles
- higher clustering performance and low memory usage, facilitating the overestimation of OTUs number...
- Referenced in 1 article
- order to ensure correctness and perform performance and energy evaluations. However, keeping up with architectural ... others, architects may end up overestimating the impact of certain techniques and underestimating others ... custom vectorization and math libraries. The performance and energy efficiency improvements from vectorization depend greatly...
- Referenced in 1 article
- becomes feasible because user applications tend to overestimate their resource requirements utilizing only a fraction ... resource usage along with the expected mean performance of host machines. To evaluate our approach...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- ACRITH-XSC is a Fortran-like programming language...
- Referenced in 109 articles
- C-XSC. A programming environment for verified scientific...
- Referenced in 125 articles
- A C++ class library for extended scientific computing...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- Algorithm 737: INTLIB - a portable Fortran 77 interval...
- Referenced in 1649 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 12640 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 133 articles
- PROFIL (Programmer’s Runtime Optimized Fast Interval Library...
- Referenced in 220 articles
- SUNDIALS was implemented with the goal of providing...
- Referenced in 490 articles
- Low-level utilities common to many mathematical software...
- Referenced in 439 articles
- INTLAB is the Matlab toolbox for reliable computing...
- Referenced in 578 articles
- CUTEr is a versatile testing environment for optimization...
- Referenced in 516 articles
- LINPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...
- Referenced in 305 articles
- Rigorous global search: continuous problems The monograph gives...