- Referenced in 99 articles
- score in a competition). The excellent performance of SATzilla was independently verified ... search solvers as candidate solvers, by predicting performance score instead of runtime, and by using...
- Referenced in 72 articles
- sets of genes that have good predictive performance. The second is a more heuristic graphical...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- prediction tools, which can deal with a large number of highly correlated input variables, perform ... that serve as a quantification of the predictive uncertainty. A very promising solution ... resulting classifier consistently improves the predictive performance and the probability estimates of both bagging ... making a bigger computing effort. The advantageous predictive potential is also confirmed by comparing BagBoosting...
- Referenced in 440 articles
- which creates, simulates data from, estimates, tests, predicts with, and searches for causal and statistical ... Splus or R. Tetrad is freeware that performs many of the functions in commercial programs ... discovery functions these commercial programs do not perform. Tetrad is unique in the suite ... models--and in the ability to calculate predictions of the effects of interventions or experiments...
- Referenced in 485 articles
- gambling, multiple-outcome prediction, repeated games, and prediction of points ... require any prior knowledge about the performance of the weak learning algorithm. We also study...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- Performance Evaluation for Parallel Systems(PEPS). PEPS is a software tool used to analyze Stochastic ... PEPS tool itself is applied to predict the performance of this model...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- simulations produces better power and predictive performance compared with standard single-SNP analyses...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- tool set for cluster and Grid computing. Performance engineering of parallel and distributed applications ... various phases, ranging from modeling and prediction, to performance measurement, experiment management, data collection ... enables the user to model and predict the performance of parallel applications at the early...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- processed on top of an existing performance prediction based task scheduling system. A fuzzy timing...
- Referenced in 91 articles
- never perform an unsafe operation. It also proves much more: we can predict precisely ... code and 600 lines of assembler. Its performance is comparable to other high-performance...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- cleavage site prediction models with better prediction performance and coverage for more species-specific proteases ... effort to improve the cleavage site prediction accuracy. Features used by iProt-Sub are encoded ... approximately 38 proteases and training of the prediction models. Benchmarking experiments using cross-validation ... able to achieve a better performance than several existing generic tools. We anticipate that iProt...
- Referenced in 408 articles
- model estimate, it applies ensemble integrations to predict the error statistics forward in time ... with optimized code which may increase the performence of their implementations...
- Referenced in 166 articles
- data observed in earlier iterations to perform more informative gradient-based learning. Metaphorically, the adaptation ... haystacks in the form of very predictive but rarely seen features. Our paradigm stems from...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- achieve state of the art prediction performance; and 3) be more efficient than existing supervised...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- response distribution can be predicted in order to perform distributional regression. Prior specifications are flexible ... easily be assessed and compared with posterior predictive checks and leave-one-out cross-validation...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- this data set. In addition, prediction performance of LOCSVMPSI was evaluated with 5-fold cross ... PK7579 data set and the prediction results were consistently better than the previous method based ... showed that LOCSVMPSI also performed better than some widely used prediction methods, such as PSORTII...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- computational method called PREvaIL for predicting enzyme catalytic residues. This method was developed by leveraging ... tests, as well as side-by-side performance comparisons with seven modern sequence- and structure ... methods, showed that PREvaIL achieved competitive predictive performance, with an area under the receiver operating ... significantly improve the performance of catalytic residue prediction. We believe that this new method...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- which can cause poor selection and prediction performance for existing methods. We propose ... model selection. Simulation studies demonstrate the improved performance of cmenet over existing selection methods, such ... shape, cmenet not only provides improved predictive performance over existing techniques, but also reveals important...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- Series Models. This package performs basic functions to fit and predict periodic autoregressive time series...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- users to submit a protein sequence, perform a prediction of their choice and receive...