- Referenced in 1649 articles
- will not perform as well as a specifically tuned implementation...
Robust Control Toolbox
- Referenced in 150 articles
- blocks for analyzing and tuning control systems for performance and robustness. You can create uncertain ... that maximize robust stability and performance. The toolbox automatically tunes both SISO and MIMO controllers...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- Portable and architecture independent parallel performance tuning using BSP. A call-graph profiling tool ... portable and architecture-independent parallel performance tuning. In order to test the capabilities ... model on a real-world example, the performance characteristics of an SQL query processing application...
- Referenced in 197 articles
- This paper describes the Automatically Tuned Linear Algebra Software (ATLAS) project, as well ... instantiation of a new paradigm in high performance library production and maintenance, which we term...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- make grid application development and performance tuning for real applications an everyday practice...
- Referenced in 124 articles
- performance across a wide range of problems does not depend on the fine tuning...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- competitive in performance with highly optimized and tuned Fortran code...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- with a database of self-tuned per-task performance models, can be used to greatly...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- perform well in some examples and fine tuned samplers to specific objective densities should perform...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- rich set of data to tune CPU & GPU compute performance, multi-core scalability, bandwidth...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- library objects are fine-tuned for high performance. For example, ParSol arrays performs similar...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- Automatic performance tuning in the UHFFT library In this paper we describe the architecture-specific ... automatic performance tuning implemented in the UHFFT library. The UHFFT library is an adaptive...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- application tuning that combines robust, existing, open source software -- the OpenUH compiler and performance tools ... performance analysis, which is essential if performance tuning tools are to address the needs ... context is that it can direct the performance tools to decide which regions of code...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- specific performance capabilities and support high-level performance problem solving. Flexibility and portability in empirical ... paper presents the TAU (Tuning and Analysis Utilities) parallel performance sytem and describe...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- Proper tuning of these parameters for a particular application can significantly enhance the performance...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- matrices from different application areas. Using appropriate performance models we develop deep insight into ... comes with two tuning parameters whose performance impact across the range of test matrices...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- application sizing, capacity planning and performance tuning...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- issue of preconditioning and time step tuning, the performances of the semi-implicit...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- Parallel Applications. Auto-tuners automate the performance tuning of parallel applications. Three major drawbacks...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- Automatic Tuning of Parallel Applications. Performance analysis and tuning is an important step in programming ... developers analyze application performance, no tool provides recommendations about how to tune the code ... Universität München, with plugins for performance and energy efficiency tuning. The resulting Periscope Tuning Framework ... code. The whole tuning process – both performance analysis and tuning – will be performed automatically during...