- Referenced in 641 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 7603 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 349 articles
- The COMSOL Multiphysics engineering simulation software environment facilitates...
- Referenced in 409 articles
- FLUENT is a Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) code...
- Referenced in 476 articles
- The FEniCS Project is a collaborative project for...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- The Getfem project focuses on the development of...
- Referenced in 257 articles
- Gaussian Markov random fields. Theory and applications. Researchers...
- Referenced in 334 articles
- The BUGS (Bayesian inference Using Gibbs Sampling) project...
- Referenced in 989 articles
- BayesDA: Functions and Datasets for the book ”Bayesian...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- R package bbmle: Tools for general maximum likelihood...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- ImageJ is a public domain Java image processing...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- GHS3D: a powerful isotropic tet-mesher. Ghs3d is...
- Referenced in 1 article
- R package LaplaceDeconv: Laplace Deconvolution with Noisy Discrete...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- SfePy - Write Your Own FE Application. SfePy (Simple...
- Referenced in 81 articles
- VMD is a molecular visualization program for displaying...
- Referenced in 1192 articles
- GitHub (originally known as Logical Awesome LLC)[3...