- Referenced in 65 articles
- ARMS: an algebraic recursive multilevel solver for general...
- Referenced in 199 articles
- This paper describes the Automatically Tuned Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 279 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 1702 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- MARCA: Markov chain analyzer, a software package for...
- Referenced in 6355 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 287 articles
- The package PARDISO is a thread-safe, high...
- Referenced in 9969 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 418 articles
- ScaLAPACK is an acronym for scalable linear algebra...
- Referenced in 195 articles
- SuperLU is a general purpose library for the...
- Referenced in 415 articles
- An ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization...
- Referenced in 90 articles
- C version of LAPACK, a transportable library for...
- Referenced in 497 articles
- Low-level utilities common to many mathematical software...
- Referenced in 806 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 1325 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 154 articles
- Pajek -- analysis and visualization of large networks. Pajek...
- Referenced in 1281 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 1584 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 504 articles
- Solution of large linear systems with symmetric positive...