- Referenced in 1880 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 247 articles
- FGb/Gb libraryGb is a program (191 420 lines...
- Referenced in 3154 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 282 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 1904 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 3296 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 6337 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13460 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 609 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 269 articles
- PSPLIB -- a project scheduling problem library. We present...
- Referenced in 9810 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1970 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1504 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 697 articles
- TSPLIB is a library of sample instances for...
- Referenced in 250 articles
- Practical power analysis attacks on software implementations of...
- Referenced in 615 articles
- S-PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 106 articles
- Algorithms for radio link frequency assignment: The CALMA...
- Referenced in 82 articles
- Software for Low Density Parity Check Codes This...
- Referenced in 3379 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- Edgebreaker is a simple technique for compressing three...