- Referenced in 8 articles
- TOCSY - Toolboxes for Complex Systems: PETROPY. Permutation entropy provides a simple and robust method ... values into account. Furthermore, permutation entropy can be used to determine embedding parameters or identify...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- Python package for data analysis with permutation entropy and ordinal network methods. Since Bandt ... Pompe’s seminal work, permutation entropy has been used in several applications ... becoming a popular and successful technique, permutation entropy inspired a framework for mapping time series ... open-source Python module that implements permutation entropy and several of the principal methods related...
- Referenced in 1 article
- algorithms, such as Granger causality and permutation entropy analysis that are not implemented in other...
- Referenced in 0 articles
- Package to Assess Transfer Entropies via Permutation Tests. The package TransferEntropyPT provides R functions ... calculate the transfer entropy (TE)  for time series of (binned) data. The package provides ... statistical significance of the TE using permutation tests on the sequential data of the time...
- Referenced in 1835 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 2974 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 138 articles
- The gfun package provides tools for determining and...
- Referenced in 274 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 1649 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 1758 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 3052 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5199 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6090 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12640 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 130 articles
- NetworkX (NX) is a Python package for the...
- Referenced in 604 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 8836 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 741 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 1743 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- Since 1984, StatSoft has been developing the STATISTICA...