- Referenced in 13 articles
- compositions, permutations, words, Young tableaux, divided differences, (non-commutative) symmetric functions and Schubert polynomials. Computer...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- algorithm for index canonicalization with respect to permutation symmetries. It is called xPerm ... demonstrate with tests and timings the effectively polynomial performance of the Butler-Portugal algorithm with...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- level routines and combinatorial algorithms (permutations, combinations, necklaces, de Bruijn sequences). Number theoretic transforms ... modular arithmetics are implemented. Operations on binary polynomials and arithmetics in finite fields...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- Finiteness theorems and algorithms for permutation invariant chains of Laurent lattice ideals This paper ... investigation of chains of lattice ideals in polynomial rings that are invariant under a symmetric...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- used for graphical Monte Carlo and permutation tests where the test statistic is a multivariate ... prediction bands (e.g. confidence band in polynomial regression, Bayesian posterior prediction). See Myllymäki and Mrkvička...
- Referenced in 1 article
- Nemo relies on. AbstractAlgebra currently provides: Generic polynomial rings, matrix spaces, fraction fields, residue rings ... series, Laurent series Finite fields, integers, rationals, permutations and characters, number fields...
- Referenced in 0 articles
- calculates efficiently the secondary invariants of any permutation group. The main features of the package ... descent. Methods for calculating Higher Specht Polynomials which give a basis of the Specht Modules...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- Algorithm 837: AMD is a set of routines...
- Referenced in 173 articles
- Axiom is a general purpose Computer Algebra system...
- Referenced in 115 articles
- The program cdd+ (cdd, respectively) is a C...
- Referenced in 654 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- Two codes are discussed, COLAMD and SYMAMD, that...
- Referenced in 1890 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 247 articles
- FGb/Gb libraryGb is a program (191 420 lines...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- GALOIS: An algebra microcomputer package. GALOIS is a...
- Referenced in 3189 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 144 articles
- The gfun package provides tools for determining and...
- Referenced in 282 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 713 articles
- Isabelle is a generic proof assistant. It allows...