- Referenced in 541 articles
- complex arithmetic; Parallel factorization and solve phases (uniprocessor version also available); Iterative refinement and backward...
- Referenced in 421 articles
- factorization. The pre-ordering and symbolic analysis phase computes an upper bound on fill...
- Referenced in 219 articles
- Phase retrieval via matrix completion. This paper develops a novel framework for phase retrieval ... ideas from convex programming to recover the phase from intensity measurements, typically from the modulus ... that three diffracted figures uniquely determine the phase of the object we wish to recover...
- Referenced in 264 articles
- verifiable proof, which validates both the clausification phase and the refutation...
- Referenced in 117 articles
- standard ALE simulation are an explicit Lagrangian phase in which the solution and grid ... updated, a rezoning phase in which a new grid is defined, and a remapping phase ... methods the new mesh from the rezone phase is obtained by moving grid nodes without ... mesh to change in rezone phase, which leads to general polygonal mesh and allows...
- Referenced in 110 articles
- Phase Retrieval via Wirtinger Flow: Theory and Algorithms. We study the problem of recovering ... phase from magnitude measurements; specifically, we wish to reconstruct a complex-valued signal ... knowledge of the phase of these samples would yield a linear system). This paper develops ... convex formulation of the phase retrieval problem as well as a concrete solution algorithm...
- Referenced in 134 articles
- distribution function of particles (electrons, ions,...) in phase space. This model can be used...
- Referenced in 132 articles
- network trained on transmitted light microscopy images (phase contrast and DIC) we won the ISBI...
- Referenced in 126 articles
- currently geared towards single- and two-phase flow and contains a set of mimetic...
- Referenced in 84 articles
- EMpht is a program for fitting phase-type distributions to data or parametric distributions ... Asmussen, O. Nerman & M. Olsson, Fitting phase-type distribution via the EM algorithm, Scand...
- Referenced in 109 articles
- index) to prepare for the next phase. After this preprocessing step, applications may ask shortest...
- Referenced in 105 articles
- model framework and then follows a two-phase iterative procedure similar to the ”Louvain” method...
- Referenced in 64 articles
- CODE PACKAGE FOR THE EVALUATION OF GAS-PHASE, MULTICOMPONENT TRANSPORT PROPERTIES. This report documents ... used for the evaluation of gas-phase multicomponent viscosities, thermal conductivities, diffusion coefficients, and thermal ... mixture properties. This package uses the gas-phase chemical kinetics package CHEMKIN...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- porous media. It currently can simulate single phase (water only), two phase (water ... three phase (water, oil and gas) flow through a multi-block 3D porous medium. IPARS...
- Referenced in 72 articles
- Baer-Nunziato equations of compressible two-phase flow We first construct an approximate Riemann solver ... Baer-Nunziato equations of compressible two-phase flow for the “subsonic” wave configuration. The solver...
- Referenced in 68 articles
- flows, subsonic or supersonic flows, and single-phase or dispersed two-phase flows. Arbitrary numbers...
- Referenced in 93 articles
- GPOPS, A MATLAB software for solving multiple-phase optimal control problems using the gauss pseudospectral...
- Referenced in 56 articles
- provides types (or classes) of objects representing phases of matter, interfaces between these phases, reaction...
- Referenced in 54 articles
- computational complexity to two dimensions in phase space and dramatically simplifying the evaluations ... five dimensional plus time when the phase space is discretized) on today’s computers...