- Referenced in 4 articles
- volume potentials. The solution of a constant-coefficient elliptic partial differential equation ... task parallelism to employ the Xeon Phi on the Stampede platform at the Texas Advanced...
- Referenced in 1 article
- other objects as well (e.g., the Coefficient of Variation can be computed for vectors, linear ... like Cronbach’s Alpha, Cramer’s V, Phi...
- Referenced in 184 articles
- Expokit provides a set of routines aimed at...
- Referenced in 3052 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5199 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6090 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12640 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 8836 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 716 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 1230 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 3160 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 504 articles
- FFTW is a C subroutine library for computing...
- Referenced in 642 articles
- SPSS is a computer program used for survey...
- Referenced in 648 articles
- The FEniCS Project is a collaborative project for...
- Referenced in 771 articles
- Simulink® is an environment for multidomain simulation and...
- Referenced in 141 articles
- R package mvtnorm: Multivariate Normal and t Distributions...
- Referenced in 93 articles
- R package Matrix: Sparse and Dense Matrix Classes...
- Referenced in 660 articles
- The University of Florida Sparse Matrix Collection. We...
- Referenced in 2451 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 77 articles
- Armadillo is a C++ linear algebra library (matrix...