- Referenced in 30 articles
- Wave, is designed to make realistic photoacoustic modeling simple and fast. The forward simulations ... used as a flexible time reversal image reconstruction algorithm for an arbitrarily shaped measurement surface...
- Referenced in 720 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 306 articles
- LANCELOT. A Fortran package for large-scale nonlinear...
- Referenced in 394 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 13460 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 543 articles
- SNOPT: An SQP algorithm for large-scale constrained...
- Referenced in 1317 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- GetDP: a General Environment for the Treatment of...
- Referenced in 2808 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 698 articles
- PDCO: Primal-Dual interior method for Convex Objectives...
- Referenced in 325 articles
- The UNLocboX is a matlab convex optimization toolbox...
- Referenced in 78 articles
- Using NFFT 3---A Software Library for Various...
- Referenced in 67 articles
- Using NFFT3 - a software library for various nonequispaced...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- Fast partitioning of vector-valued images. We propose...
- Referenced in 602 articles
- ImageNet is an image dataset organized according to...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- IR Tools: A MATLAB Package of Iterative Regularization...
- Referenced in 108 articles
- U-Net: Convolutional networks for biomedical image segmentation...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- A Field Guide to Forward-Backward Splitting with...
- Referenced in 472 articles
- AlexNet is a convolutional neural network that is...