- Referenced in 272 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 1642 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5957 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12309 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 8601 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1063 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 485 articles
- Low-level utilities common to many mathematical software...
- Referenced in 1207 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 630 articles
- This software is designed to solve conic programming...
- Referenced in 1182 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 439 articles
- Solution of large linear systems with symmetric positive...
- Referenced in 489 articles
- From this page you can get a Matlab...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- OMNeT++ is an extensible, modular, component-based C...
- Referenced in 794 articles
- ARPACK is a collection of Fortran77 subroutines designed...
- Referenced in 590 articles
- The FEniCS Project is a collaborative project for...
- Referenced in 142 articles
- The finite element package SyFi is a C...
- Referenced in 578 articles
- Matlab® implementation of the JDQZ algorithm. The JDQZ...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- pMapper: Automatic Mapping of Parallel Matlab Programs. Algorithm...
- Referenced in 1678 articles
- GitHub (originally known as Logical Awesome LLC)[3...