- Referenced in 3068 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 1841 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 3137 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5296 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6235 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13100 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 141 articles
- NetworkX (NX) is a Python package for the...
- Referenced in 226 articles
- Algorithm 795: PHCpack: A general-purpose solver for...
- Referenced in 312 articles
- polymake is open source software for research in...
- Referenced in 9188 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1859 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1472 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 687 articles
- TSPLIB is a library of sample instances for...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- Schur is a stand alone C program for...
- Referenced in 3266 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 794 articles
- CVX is a modeling system for constructing and...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- The Rfam database is a collection of RNA...
- Referenced in 120 articles
- Gfan is a software package for computing Gröbner...
- Referenced in 2610 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 243 articles
- Bertini™: Software for Numerical Algebraic Geometry. Software for...