- Referenced in 2 articles
- package pammtools: Piece-Wise Exponential Additive Mixed Modeling Tools for Survival Analysis. The Piece-wise...
- Referenced in 662 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 316 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 602 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 5957 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12309 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 297 articles
- polymake is open source software for research in...
- Referenced in 8601 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 2583 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 1599 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 1470 articles
- The Abaqus Unified FEA product suite offers powerful...
- Referenced in 68 articles
- R package car: Companion to Applied Regression , This...
- Referenced in 164 articles
- R package survival: Survival analysis, including penalised likelihood...
- Referenced in 204 articles
- R package lme4: Linear mixed-effects models using...
- Referenced in 392 articles
- MOSEK is a tool for solving mathematical optimization...
- Referenced in 842 articles
- The General Algebraic Modeling System (GAMS) is specifically...
- Referenced in 653 articles
- PDCO: Primal-Dual interior method for Convex Objectives...
- Referenced in 353 articles
- Chebfun is a collection of algorithms and a...
- Referenced in 697 articles
- R package SemiPar: Semiparametic Regression. The primary aim...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- R package mboost: Model-Based Boosting. Functional gradient...