- Referenced in 3 articles
- over-approximate reachability analysis schemes for linear plant models and FFNN controllers with piecewise-linear ... have nonlinear plant models, NNV supports over-approximate analysis by combining the star set analysis...
- Referenced in 200 articles
- Expokit provides a set of routines aimed at...
- Referenced in 1702 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 263 articles
- In the core computer science areas -- data structures...
- Referenced in 5373 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 9969 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1994 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 418 articles
- ScaLAPACK is an acronym for scalable linear algebra...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- Computing optimal control on MATLAB – the SCOM package...
- Referenced in 207 articles
- VODE: A variable-coefficient ODE solver. This paper...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- Operation optimization of power plants with the software...
- Referenced in 542 articles
- SCIP is currently one of the fastest non...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- TADD: A computational framework for data analysis using...
- Referenced in 262 articles
- Subroutine DDASSL uses the backward differentiation formulas of...
- Referenced in 497 articles
- Low-level utilities common to many mathematical software...
- Referenced in 1281 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 2773 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 690 articles
- GUROBI OPTIMIZER: State of the Art Mathematical Programming...
- Referenced in 1695 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...