- Referenced in 26 articles
- A NURBS enhanced extended finite element approach for...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- Calculation of amplitude-frequency characteristics of steady-stated...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- SPICE - A guide to circuit simulation and analysis...
- Referenced in 345 articles
- LS-DYNA A combined Implicit/Explicit solver. One scalable...
- Referenced in 852 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 56 articles
- A parallel contact detection algorithm for transient solid...
- Referenced in 622 articles
- AMPL is a comprehensive and powerful algebraic modeling...
- Referenced in 1284 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 1594 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- NLPQLP - Nonlinear Programming with Non-Monotone and Distributed...
- Referenced in 460 articles
- The COMSOL Multiphysics engineering simulation software environment facilitates...
- Referenced in 1616 articles
- The Abaqus Unified FEA product suite offers powerful...
- Referenced in 848 articles
- ARPACK is a collection of Fortran77 subroutines designed...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- Recent progress in multiblock hybrid structured and unstructured...
- Referenced in 447 articles
- FLUENT is a Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) code...
- Referenced in 856 articles
- The FEniCS Project is a collaborative project for...
- Referenced in 820 articles
- Simulink® is an environment for multidomain simulation and...
- Referenced in 1063 articles
- YALMIP Yet another LMI parser. YALMIP is a...
- Referenced in 509 articles
- MOSEK is a tool for solving mathematical optimization...