- Referenced in 665 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 1648 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5177 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6075 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12557 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 8776 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 370 articles
- An extended finite element library. This paper presents...
- Referenced in 128 articles
- Clawpack stands for “Conservation Laws Package” and was...
- Referenced in 1134 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 1220 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 1498 articles
- The Abaqus Unified FEA product suite offers powerful...
- Referenced in 196 articles
- The program package FEATFLOW is both a user...
- Referenced in 428 articles
- FLUENT is a Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) code...
- Referenced in 421 articles
- The OpenFOAM® (Open Field Operation and Manipulation) CFD...
- Referenced in 1083 articles
- Genocop, by Zbigniew Michalewicz, is a genetic algorithm...
- Referenced in 2386 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 1514 articles
- SAS (Statistical Analysis System) is an integrated system...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- FlowLab is a computational fluid dynamics (CFD) software...
- Referenced in 582 articles
- The HLLE (Harten, Lax, van Leer and...
- Referenced in 797 articles
- Riemann solver to solve the time-dependent one...