- Referenced in 6 articles
- symbolic analysis of bounded place/ transition Petri nets extended by read, inhibitor, equal, and reset...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- transitions relabeled to fulfill the conditions required to obtain a Petri net. Petrify is able ... free choice, unique choice, place irredundant, etc. The Petri nets accepted by petrify can also ... interpreted as Signal Transition Graphs describing the behavior of asynchronous controllers. Petrify is able...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- Toolbox five types of Petri nets (untimed, transition-timed, place-timed, stochastic and generalized stochastic ... instruments to explore the dynamics of Petri net models, as well as animation facilities...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- Petri net model of biological networks is built manually by drawing places, transitions and arcs ... networks. We motivate the application of Petri nets for modeling and simulation of biological networks...
- Referenced in 1 article
- PBNI+) and place based non-interference with downgrading (PBNID) for safe Petri nets. Anica ... input, Anica requires a safe Petri net, which transitions are labeled with HIGH...
- Referenced in 3164 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 1921 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 3296 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5369 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 13488 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 609 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- rbminer: a tool for discovering Petri nets from...
- Referenced in 1974 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1508 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- TOPOS -- A new constructive algorithm for nesting problems...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- Use of E-LOTOS in adding formality to...
- Referenced in 540 articles
- FFTW is a C subroutine library for computing...
- Referenced in 1099 articles
- Genocop, by Zbigniew Michalewicz, is a genetic algorithm...
- Referenced in 1485 articles
- The Matrix Computation Toolbox is a collection of...
- Referenced in 88 articles
- The Reo coordination language. Reo presents a paradigm...