- Referenced in 396 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 1898 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- CUBPACK aims to offer a collection of re...
- Referenced in 110 articles
- C-XSC. A programming environment for verified scientific...
- Referenced in 127 articles
- A C++ class library for extended scientific computing...
- Referenced in 3190 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 767 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 310 articles
- A tutorial 2D MATLAB code for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 1702 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 3344 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5375 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6360 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13559 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 423 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- Algorithm 783: Pcp2Nurb -- smooth free-form surfacing with...
- Referenced in 216 articles
- PLTMG 11.0 is a package for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 10082 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 746 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 2021 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 174 articles
- Scilab includes hundreds of mathematical functions. It has...