- Referenced in 5 articles
- repository contains Magma code for reconstructing plane quartic curves from their Dixmier--Ohno invariants...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- bitangents to a smooth plane quartic curve. Recent work of Kass-Wickelgren gives an enriched ... bitangents to a smooth plane quartic. However, it turns out that the relevant vector bundle...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- quadric, a smooth cubic and a rational quartic surface with a double line, all obtainable ... curve will occur (save that of a plane curve). The methods to create the said...
- Referenced in 101 articles
- CASA is a special-purpose system for computational...
- Referenced in 244 articles
- FGb/Gb libraryGb is a program (191 420 lines...
- Referenced in 3003 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 1654 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 1776 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 3055 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5220 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6129 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12721 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 155 articles
- Maxima is a system for the manipulation of...
- Referenced in 420 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 579 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 610 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 742 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 1792 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...