- Referenced in 2948 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 617 articles
- Isabelle is a generic proof assistant. It allows...
- Referenced in 5168 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 12477 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 541 articles
- An extensible SAT-solver. MiniSat is a minimalistic...
- Referenced in 170 articles
- GOLOG: A logic programming language for dynamic domains...
- Referenced in 853 articles
- Haskell is a standardized, general-purpose purely functional...
- Referenced in 298 articles
- NuSMV is a symbolic model checker developed as...
- Referenced in 148 articles
- The CUDD package provides functions to manipulate Binary...
- Referenced in 181 articles
- Fast planning through planning graph analysis. We introduce...
- Referenced in 157 articles
- Edinburgh LCF. A mechanized logic of computation. From...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- SHOP2: An HTN planning system. The SHOP2 planning...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- The UCPOP Planner. Note: UCPOP is an aging...