- Referenced in 2 articles
- PPLAN -- Planning with Preferences. PPLAN is a provably optimal best-first search planner for planning ... paper Specifying and Generating Preferred Plans, by Bienvenu and McIlraith. More recent citations are included ... specifying non-Markovian qualitative (user) preferences over possible plans, and A best-first search planner ... situation calculus formula. The relative preference of alternative plans is represented as a weight, which...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- problem is to find a feasible working plan for all nurses that has to respect ... variety of hard and soft constraints, and preferences. Additionally, home health care problems contain...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- YochanPS: PDDL3 simple preferences as partial satisfaction planning...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- based on the interactive specification of user preferences. This can be done by a specification ... management and land use for sustainable development planning. These experiences have shown that MCMA tool...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- components. In addition, you can specify a preference between different solutions, i.e., solve optimization problems ... Examples for such problems are scheduling, action planning and configuration. The engine is specifically designed...
- Referenced in 0 articles
- biology workflow can be viewed as a plan which composes web services that can retrieve ... challenges. Along with the need to integrate preferences and formal ontologies in the description...
- Referenced in 339 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 245 articles
- Data Envelopment Analysis (DEA) is becoming an increasingly...
- Referenced in 262 articles
- In the core computer science areas -- data structures...
- Referenced in 257 articles
- MapReduce is a new parallel programming model initially...
- Referenced in 6235 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13100 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 558 articles
- An extensible SAT-solver. MiniSat is a minimalistic...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 76 articles
- Paramils: an automatic algorithm configuration framework. The identification...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- In Quebec’s municipal taxation system, the tax...
- Referenced in 226 articles
- Algorithm 795: PHCpack: A general-purpose solver for...
- Referenced in 267 articles
- PSPLIB -- a project scheduling problem library. We present...
- Referenced in 9188 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 89 articles
- Graphviz is open source graph visualization software. Graph...