- Referenced in 6445 articles
- much more—it’s the only development platform fully integrating computation into complete workflows, moving...
- Referenced in 659 articles
- graphical user interface common to most platforms. Computer algebra system...
- Referenced in 594 articles
- particularly suitable as a platform for implementing combinations of deduction, execution, and property checking...
- Referenced in 412 articles
- assist package developers with builds across multiple platforms, generating documentation and regression testing across ... target platforms. At the same time, what a package must do to be called...
- Referenced in 493 articles
- Versions of Ox are available for many platforms...
- Referenced in 425 articles
- with many programming languages and for many platforms and operating systems. For more specific product...
- Referenced in 400 articles
- hardcopy formats and interactive environments across platforms. matplotlib can be used in python scripts...
- Referenced in 389 articles
- spBayes, built upon the R statistical computing platform that implements a generalized template encompassing...
- Referenced in 383 articles
- GeoGebra is free and multi-platform dynamic mathematics software for all levels of education that...
- Referenced in 264 articles
- cryptographic algorithms, e.g. McEliece, on microprocessor-based platforms has been extremely raised ... increasing storage space of these platforms. Therefore, their vulnerability and robustness against physical attacks...
- Referenced in 328 articles
- graphs, tropical hypersurfaces, and other objects. Supported platforms include various flavors of Linux, FreeBSD...
- Referenced in 302 articles
- runs on all major platforms...
- Referenced in 289 articles
- site. GMP’s main target platforms are Unix-type systems, such as GNU/Linux, Solaris...
- Referenced in 272 articles
- mind: (1) To have a cross-platform engine for the BUGS language...
- Referenced in 237 articles
- programmers, programs are being migrated to new platforms, rewritten in modern languages or replaced with...
- Referenced in 235 articles
- code, or deployed to target platforms using Real Time Workshop...
- Referenced in 233 articles
- ParaView is an open-source, multi-platform data analysis and visualization application. ParaView users...
- Referenced in 232 articles
- first open, royalty-free standard for cross-platform, parallel programming of modern processors found...
- Referenced in 220 articles
- environment to allow simultaneous multi-platform installation, new tools for, and interfaces to, optimization packages...
- Referenced in 218 articles
- versatile, fast, elegant and works on many platforms...