- Referenced in 8601 articles
- ease with which well-designed publication-quality plots can be produced, including mathematical symbols...
- Referenced in 806 articles
- calendars, chained equations for multiple imputation, contour plots, automatic memory management, importing and exporting...
- Referenced in 418 articles
- other systems are easily solved and plotted. Animation scripts, Poincare maps, and statistical measures...
- Referenced in 294 articles
- Carlo simulations. Provides functions for summarizing and plotting the output from Markov Chain Monte Carlo...
- Referenced in 268 articles
- matplotlib is a python 2D plotting library which produces publication quality figures in a variety...
- Referenced in 238 articles
- still build up a plot step by step from multiple data sources. It also implements...
- Referenced in 131 articles
- dimensions. Contains over 1000 functions for plotting spatial data, exploratory data analysis, model-fitting, simulation ... neighbour distance and empty space statistics, Fry plots, pair correlation function, kernel smoothed intensity, relative ... model diagnostics (including simulation envelopes, residuals, residual plots and Q-Q plots...
- Referenced in 222 articles
- structures, printing simple statistics on a matrix, plotting a matrix pro le, performing basic linear...
- Referenced in 173 articles
- discrete and continuous dynamical systems, including the plotting of attractors, basins of attraction, the computing...
- Referenced in 167 articles
- create and customize various types of plots and charts. Optimization: Algorithms to solve constrained...
- Referenced in 165 articles
- mesh optimization are tested and quality plots are presented...
- Referenced in 100 articles
- Complex Systems: K2 - Dynamical Invariants by Recurrence Plots. Recurrence plots contain information about the dynamics ... invariants, like K2 entropy, from the recurrence plots. For further explanation have a look...
- Referenced in 154 articles
- variable precision floating point numbers. Maxima can plot functions and data in two and three...
- Referenced in 100 articles
- Moran scatterplot, three-dimensional scatterplot, density distribution plot, and parallel coordinate plots; and more formal...
- Referenced in 137 articles
- generation, bivariate dependence measures, perspective and contour plots. Fitting copula models including variance estimates. Independence...
- Referenced in 132 articles
- maintain consistency between variables. Various diagnostic plots are available to inspect the quality...
- Referenced in 127 articles
- with pointers to the codes and resulting plots...
- Referenced in 111 articles
- sequences are also available. Basic tools for plotting vectors of points produced by generators...
- Referenced in 107 articles
- join clusters obtained from affinity propagation. Various plotting functions are available for analyzing clustering results...