- Referenced in 6 articles
- design a laboratory for such methods in the same sense that MATLAB is a laboratory ... Some distinctive design goals are: Plug-and-play: any method can be applied...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- noisy or angularly undersampled. Model-based iterative methods can be adapted to fit the measurement ... embedded in a plug-and-play fashion into proximal splitting methods for image reconstruction. CCPi...
- Referenced in 1 article
- regularized} actor-critic method, is a simple plug-and-play approach to improve stability...
- Referenced in 0 articles
- Carlo Community Software. Quasi-Monte Carlo (QMC) methods are used to approximate multivariate integrals. They ... community to develop plug-and-play modules in an effort to produce more efficient ... Abstract classes specify the common properties and methods of all subclasses. The ways in which...
- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 10196 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 132 articles
- aspect-oriented extension to the Java. AspectJ TM...
- Referenced in 340 articles
- The UNLocboX is a matlab convex optimization toolbox...
- Referenced in 52 articles
- foreach: Foreach looping construct for R. Support for...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- libalf: The Automata Learning Framework. This paper presents...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- R package pomp: Statistical Inference for Partially Observed...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- nloptr: R interface to NLopt. nloptr is an...
- Referenced in 125 articles
- NLopt is a free/open-source library for nonlinear optimization...
- Referenced in 324 articles
- RecPF: Reconstruction from Partial Fourier data. ...
- Referenced in 193 articles
- The Berkeley Segmentation Dataset and Benchmark. A database...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- DLMRI-Lab: Dictionary Learning MRI Software. DLMRI is...
- Referenced in 440 articles
- PyTorch python package: Tensors and Dynamic neural networks...
- Referenced in 695 articles
- ImageNet is an image dataset organized according to...
- Referenced in 948 articles
- Adam: A Method for Stochastic Optimization. We introduce...