- Referenced in 10 articles
- OPLS-AA), Merck Molecular Force Field (MMFF), Liam Dang’s polarizable model ... AMOEBA (2004, 2009, 2013) polarizable atomic multipole force field. Parameter sets for other widely-used ... force fields are under consideration for future releases. The TINKER package contains a variety ... atomic multipole-based electrostatics with explicit dipole polarizability, various continuum solvation treatments including several generalized...
- Referenced in 5199 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- GAMESS is a program for ab initio molecular...
- Referenced in 88 articles
- APBS is a software package for the numerical...
- Referenced in 116 articles
- CHARMM (Chemistry at HARvard Macromolecular Mechanics). CHARMM models...
- Referenced in 186 articles
- Gaussian is an electronic structure program, used by...
- Referenced in 160 articles
- ILUT: A dual threshold incomplete LU factorization. In...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- Reactive molecular dynamics: numerical methods and algorithmic techniques...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- PDB2PQR: An automated pipeline for the setup of...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- PuReMD-GPU: A reactive molecular dynamics simulation package...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- ADF - Amsterdam Density Functional. Powerful DFT software for...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- ReaxFF is a program for modeling chemical reactions...