- Referenced in 2 articles
- complex traits, allowing for both polygenic and sparse models; and by incorporating external genomic data...
- Referenced in 1 article
- Vilhjalmsson et al. 2015; Modeling Linkage Disequilibrium Increases Accuracy of Polygenic Risk Scores...
- Referenced in 1642 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5957 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 8601 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 486 articles
- EISPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- R package drc: Analysis of dose-response curves...
- Referenced in 723 articles
- WinBUGS is part of the BUGS project, which...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- R2WinBUGS: Running WinBUGS and OpenBUGS from R / S...
- Referenced in 1507 articles
- SAS (Statistical Analysis System) is an integrated system...
- Referenced in 126 articles
- Intel® Math Kernel Library (Intel® MKL) 11.0 includes...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- Extending integrated nested Laplace approximation to a class...
- Referenced in 209 articles
- JAGS is Just Another Gibbs Sampler. It is...
- Referenced in 482 articles
- R package glmnet: Lasso and elastic-net regularized...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- R package MCMCglmm: MCMC Generalised Linear Mixed Models...
- Referenced in 74 articles
- BUGS is a software package for performing Bayesian...
- Referenced in 189 articles
- Stan: A C++ Library for Probability and Sampling...
- Referenced in 128 articles
- R package cmprsk: Subdistribution Analysis of Competing Risks...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- R package LaplacesDemon: Complete Environment for Bayesian Inference...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- R package R2jags: Using R to Run ’JAGS...