- Referenced in 394 articles
- weighted Voronoi diagrams, and segment Voronoi diagrams), polygons (Boolean operations, offsets, straight skeleton), polyhedra (Boolean...
- Referenced in 235 articles
- interiors or exteriors of possibly unbounded polygons. Computations involving these maps generally require a computer ... half-plane, strip, and rectangle domains to polygon interiors, and from the disk to polygon...
- Referenced in 205 articles
- conformal maps to regions bounded by polygons. The most recent release supports new features, including ... solving Laplace’s equation on a polygon with Dirichlet and homogeneous Neumann conditions. Brief examples...
- Referenced in 157 articles
- PolyMesher: a general-purpose mesh generator for polygonal elements written in Matlab. We present ... simple and robust Matlab code for polygonal mesh generation that relies on an implicit description ... optimization codes that use linear convex polygons. In topology optimization, polygonal discretizations have been shown ... quadrilaterial meshes. Also, the use of polygonal elements makes possible meshing of complicated geometries with...
- Referenced in 197 articles
- Symbolic Finite Elements. The package provides polygonal domains, polynomial spaces, and degrees of freedom...
- Referenced in 130 articles
- toolbox was developed to extract map polygon and database information from ESRI shapefiles and provide...
- Referenced in 120 articles
- advanced modeling techniques such as: implicit modeling, polygon reduction, mesh smoothing, cutting, contouring, and Delaunay...
- Referenced in 119 articles
- than the number of data points (or polygons) m. The method naturally allows...
- Referenced in 117 articles
- rezone phase, which leads to general polygonal mesh and allows to follow Lagrangian features...
- Referenced in 77 articles
- rectangles, maximizing the area of a convex polygon, and chip layout and compaction. Portfolio optimization...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- complex plane onto the interior of a polygon P with vertices ... (netlib conformal...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- replacement for MATLAB’s builtin graphics for polygons. SG can read Geomview OFF files ... OpenInventor files for polygonal surface descriptions, and it can also read PDB files for molecule ... features and controls of Geomview for displaying polygonal 2-manifolds. Figure SG is designed...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- general topology optimization framework using unstructured polygonal finite element meshes. We present an efficient Matlab ... general finite element routine based on isoparametric polygonal elements which can be viewed...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- algorithm is applicable to all general polygonal models. It pre-computes a hierarchical representation ... geometries composed of hundreds of thousands of polygons at interactive rates...
Graded Ring Database
- Referenced in 40 articles
- data such as the classification of LDP polygons and the smooth Fano polytopes. These classifications...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- create spatial weights matrix objects from polygon contiguities, from point patterns by distance and tessellations...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- Michelangelo Project, to render the hundred-million-polygon models we were producing. It features: Fast...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- Classical free-streamline flow over a polygonal obstacle.This paper presents a practical method for computing ... flows over arbitrary polygonal obstacles to high accuracy in a few seconds of computer time ... directly rather than onto the log-hodograph polygon. This integral and its associated parameter problem...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- algebraic degree, and Boolean operations on polygons bounded by such segments...