- Referenced in 78 articles
- solving polynomial systems by the polyhedral homotopy continuation method. HOM4PS-2.0 is a software package ... FORTRAN 90 which implements the polyhedral homotopy continuation method for solving polynomial systems. It updates ... method for finding mixed cells; (2) combining the polyhedral and linear homotopies in one step...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- PHoM -- a polyhedral homotopy continuation method for polynomial systems. PHoM is a software package ... polynomial systems using a polyhedral homotopy continuation method. Among three modules constituting the package ... module StartSystem constructs a family of polyhedral-linear homotopy functions, based on the polyhedral homotopy...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- solving polynomial systems by the polyhedral homotopy continuation method. The software leads existing codes...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- polynomial system by polyhedral homotopy continuation method. A notable feature of DEMiCs...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- continuation methods has been proved to be an efficient and reliable class of numerical methods ... numerical homotopy methods including the Polyhedral Homotopy continuation method. Based on the successful software package...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- PHoMpara-parallel implementation of the polyhedral homotopy continuation method for polynomial systems. The polyhedral homotopy ... continuation method (PHoM) is known to be a successful method for finding all isolated solutions ... modified polyhedral homotopy functions, tracing the solution curves of the homotopy equations, and verifying ... size. Many characteristics of the polyhedral homotopy continuation method make parallel implementation efficient and provide...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- systems. A special homotopy continuation method, as a combination of the polyhedral homotopy...
- Referenced in 685 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 339 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 113 articles
- The program cdd+ (cdd, respectively) is a C...
- Referenced in 649 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 3068 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 116 articles
- Kronecker is a package for Magma computer algebra...
- Referenced in 1677 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 1841 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 3137 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5296 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- MARS: A MAPLE/MATLAB/C resultant-based solver. The authors...
- Referenced in 6235 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13100 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...