- Referenced in 609 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 236 articles
- Algorithm 795: PHCpack: A general-purpose solver for...
- Referenced in 314 articles
- polymake is open source software for research in...
- Referenced in 746 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 1970 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 173 articles
- Scilab includes hundreds of mathematical functions. It has...
- Referenced in 1504 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- Algorithm 801: POLSYS_PLP. A partitioned linear product...
- Referenced in 543 articles
- SNOPT: An SQP algorithm for large-scale constrained...
- Referenced in 1317 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 184 articles
- SDPA (SemiDefinite Programming Algorithm)” is one of the...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- A hybrid parallel method for large sparse eigenvalue...
- Referenced in 879 articles
- Haskell is a standardized, general-purpose purely functional...
- Referenced in 1272 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 464 articles
- INTLAB is the Matlab toolbox for reliable computing...
- Referenced in 697 articles
- This software is designed to solve conic programming...
- Referenced in 1541 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 502 articles
- Solution of large linear systems with symmetric positive...
- Referenced in 137 articles
- NLEVP: A Collection of Nonlinear Eigenvalue Problems. This...