- Referenced in 115 articles
- The program cdd+ (cdd, respectively) is a C...
- Referenced in 654 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- CoCoALib: A C++ library for computations in commutative...
- Referenced in 1904 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 168 articles
- Normaliz is a tool for computations in affine...
- Referenced in 314 articles
- polymake is open source software for research in...
- Referenced in 1970 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1504 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 2766 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 679 articles
- GUROBI OPTIMIZER: State of the Art Mathematical Programming...
- Referenced in 118 articles
- LattE (Lattice point Enumeration) is a computer software...
- Referenced in 126 articles
- PORTA is a collection of routines for analyzing...
- Referenced in 4187 articles
- The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequence. The...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- ITIP is a piece of software running on...